Our heartfelt thanks goes out to our sponsors, who have provided the financial means to maintain this site:
- The John Bevil Chapter, Daughters of the Republic of Texas
- The Daniel Witcher Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution
- The Jasper County Historical Commission
- The Long Black Line Foundation, whose generous grant purchased the equipment used to give our students the opportunity to record their heritage.
- The John Bevil Chapter, DRT and Mr. and Mrs. Jimmy Pace have made donations to our classes for the purpose of creating a Texas History Trunk. Follow the link to see the items purchased for this trunk.
- The Jasper Public Schools Foundation has made a donation to our classes for the purpose of creating an American Revolution Trunk. Follow the link to see the items purchased for this trunk.
We are also working on a trunk for the Civil War.
See the Give a Gift program if you would like to make a donation.